Last updated: March 19, 2022
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named MyTeaPal
- Application Store means the digital distribution service operated and developed by Apple Inc. (Apple App Store) or Google Inc. (Google Play Store) in which the Application has been downloaded.
- Country refers to: North Carolina, United States
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to MyTeaPal LLC, 2901 Bertland Ave, Durham, NC 27705.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Application and its website myteapal.com, including its subdomains such as club.myteapal.com/login
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that You are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.