Last updated: April 23, 2022
Shipping fees are included in the tea club box for all four pricing plans.
Our warehouse is based at Chengdu, Sichuan province, China, and our parcels need to be transported to transit companies along the southern coast of China (such as Guangzhou or Shenzhen) before embarking on international flights. Currently we ship to 60+ countries worldwide.
In order to ensure accurate shipping data, please double check your shipping information at club.myteapal.com/login ⚠️ If international shipping to your country requires a phone number, please add your phone number by updating your phone number field using the same link. We will only use this information for shipping and will never distribute to any party other than a shipping agent.
Fulfillment & Club Theme
Your first box will be shipped from our warehouse within one week of your billing date. Its theme will depend on your billing date:
- Before the 15th, 11:59PM PDT: you will receive the box from the current month.
- On the 16th PDT or after: you will receive the box for the next month.
For all the other paid boxes within your current billing period, shipment will be right on the 16th China Standard Time (CST) each month for the next month’s club, so that you are most likely to receive your box in the beginning of the next month or even before.
If you would like to bundle multiple months’ boxes into one shipment, please contact us in advance.
Shipping Methods and Transit Times
Please note that all the expected transit times below exclude domestic shipping time within China (2-3 days) and they are only for reference. During the pandemic, it’s hard to predict the actual transit time, and there might be longer delay.
- China Post e-Packet (2-4 Weeks): This is the flat rate shipping offered by most online tea vendors based in China. Please note that China Post never guarantees the expected delivery time, and sometimes it can take longer than 4 weeks.
- We use this channel for the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- This channel can also ship to Hong Kong, Singapore, United States, and Vietnam. However, we prefer other special methods (see below). Please let us know in advance if you instead prefer e-Packet.
- Special lines: We’ve asked many different transit companies about their specialized shipping channels, which are likely to be more stable and easier for custom clearing than China Post. Available to:
- Hong Kong (2-4 days)
- Taiwan (4-6 days)
- Singapore (4-7 days)
- Vietnam (5-7 days)
- United States (12-18 days)
- PostNL Small Parcel (typically 3-5 Weeks): PostNL offers small parcel shipment from China to many countries around the globe. Since its efficiency is usually lower others, we only use this channel to ship to countries unreachable from the previous two channels:
- Argentina, Belarus, Bulgaria, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Iceland, India, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Mongolia, Qatar, Philippines, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, UAE
- Other channels
- If your country is not listed above, please contact us before placing the order, and we’re happy to assist you in finding a channel.
- If you have another preferred method for shipping (such as EMS or DHL), please contact us so that we can try fitting your preference.
Please include all necessary information for customs declarations for your country when providing your shipping information.
Some countries do not accept tea packages without exports paperwork. If you need invoice from us, please contact us in advance and we will send you your invoice.